My Portuguese Blog

Visit my other blog
Living and Sustainable Food -
Google automatic translation from Portuguese to English

Raw Food TV - Click to see

Followers

Follow by Email

Donations Welcome!!!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rawfood Workshop

Welcome!!!

In this Rawfood Workshop you will learn how to prepare and taste several raw meals including:

Breakfast - Raw Muesli
Lunch - Raw Burger (veg)
Dinner - Gazpacho with Carrot Conserve
Drinks - Ginger Pineapple Juice, Raw Champagne (no-alcoholic)
Dessert - Coconut Mousse, Date Cake


I will also explain how to make delicious sauces that you can use with salads and other dishes.

Mayo
Curry
Tampenade

I will be presenting for the first time my exclusive method called Fermenting Pan that makes delicious fermented food.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Maximum 25 participants<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Please contact me via FB message for more details !!! http://www.facebook.com/nutriviva

0 comments: